After learning how to properly operate the digital cameras and edit using Adobe premier pro i found it very easy to complete these project.
This technology has enabled me to acheive my task as i was able to edit my film and its sound effects easliy and professionally.I have to been able to create 'jump cut' effects and to adjust the speed of my film.It has also been easier to creat transitional effects between scenes and with music. Therefore the technology has aided me in comlpeting my task as it has helped me make it exactly as planned.
I have learnt how to insert sound effects which i was unable to do before and i can now place them correctly in the exact section of film i want them to cover. I have also learnt to create fast edits between scenes.
Using the blogging system has helped me greatly as i have been able to keep a track of what i have been doing and it has been kept safe. It also means that I have been able to log exactly what i have done in the order that it has been done in so that everything is very well organised.
I have used a number of websites to help me research, mainly box office websites to find details of films of the same genre. I used these to find details such as gross intake and profits as well as story plots.I have also used youtube to research as i have watched trailers and scenes from similar films.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment