We then asked for feedback for our piece.
I feel that we were successful in attracting our target audience. Our choice of titles made our product look very professional and resemble actual media products. Our audience felt that our choice of music and use of jump cuts made the product much more convincing and clearly showed the genre.
The audience found our product very exciting and said they would like to watch more. They felt that although our film was typical of the genre it also challenged ideoliges as the 'outcome' was at the start rather than at the end.
There was general positive feedback throughout. I think there was preferred reading as they accepted the messages we were putting forward and they clearly understood our text.
Below are some of the comments we received on our youtube post.
It's a gun. Why would you run behind someone when you have a freaking gun?
PEW PEW PEW
Nice one though, what will be the next epic movie if I may ask?
Haha, nice! xD
5/5 Very nice, don't like the sitting down but i've already spoken to you about that. hm
Remember, the east is east but is west west? ;)
Our video also received 5/5 on the rating scale.
I feel that we attracted our target audience well as the language and 'banter' shown in the above comments reflect younger individuals. These are the type of people we were hoping to attract.

No comments:
Post a Comment