After my research and initial planning i have created a final storyboard for my project which contain location, angles, mis-en-scene, duration and continuity editing. An example of my work is posted below.
The first example here is a mid close up. I have used this to show the audience clearly what has happened and they need to understand what has happened. The angle of the camera connotes the characters vunerability.
The second example is also a mid close up but from a different angle. This shows what is happening and emphasises that the character is in danger. The mid close up shows that the killer is close to the victim and that the victim is vunerable.
The third shot is a close up and is the beginning of a match on action sequence which I have included to show how quickly the character is getting up.
Logistical arrangements
I have organised my location. I chose to film on merrimans hill into goodrest walk as this fits the storyboard very well and i will be able to obtain the shots i need.
I have compiled a list of props that i will need and have arranged to make them availiable.
I have also chosen my actors and found out when they are availiable so that i can arrange filming more efficiently.
I will be taking charge of the cinematography and directing while my partner will arrange location, costume and post productive sound. However we will be discussing all of our choices before following them through.
Time management
I have booked all equipment that i need for over half term as this gives me enough time to collect all of my shots and meet the deadline. I have arranged to do the filming on Thursday 19th February late afternoon/early evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment